Thursday, March 30, 2006

Day 5: Update two

Bonus update.

We started our day with some shopping at Downtown Disney. I was given a gift card by my employer for surviving 5 years. The gift card is not for use at "airline, hotel, car rental, telecom, gasoline and ATMs." That pretty much leaves restaurants and retail shops. So we went and got some "stuff." More importantly, we had ice cream sundaes at the Ghirardelli Chocolate shop. Shari and I spent a weekend in San Francisco many years ago and enjoyed a visit to Ghirardelli Square on the pier. Godiva may be one of my clients but Ghirardelli is my favorite chocolate since that visit.

We went to the pool this afternoon. Dan and Shari swam, I enjoyed the shade of the trees by the pool, reclining on a chase lounge, catching up on some reading. Last time around Dan didn't want to go down the water slide but this time we couldn't keep him off the slide. We took some pictures with Dan's camera but unfortunately we forgot the cord so I can't download them until we get home.

That's all for now. I think we're going back to the Magic Kingdom tomorrow morning and Dan wants to go back to the pool tomorrow afternoon.

Later.

No comments: