Sunday, March 26, 2006

Day 1: The Magic Kingdom


We enjoyed our first full day in WDW today by visiting the Magic Kingdom. As I noted yesterday Dan had a whole list of rides, in order, that covered random corners of the park. His overly linear dad talked him into running them in some order around the park.

We started on Splash Mountain which lived up to its name. For some unknown reason (I blame Shari) Dan and I ended up in the front of the first car and completely soaked.


From there we made our way around the park riding most all of the coasters and rides. For reasons that can only be explained by my own stupidity we made a second trip through Splash Mountain in the front of the front car. This time Dan asked to sit there but you think I'd have had the sense to put Shari with him this time.

Dan wasn't as thrilled this time with Space Mountain as he was two years ago. It's funny, he's two years older and suddenly more aware of his fear.

Well, that's all for now. We'll be off to supper here in a bit. I think we're headed over to MGM Studios tomorrow so we can catch the Power Rangers in the parade.

Later.

No comments: