Well, if you haven't figured it out from the picture we were at Animal Kingdom today. We enjoyed the Dinosaur ride, Kilimanjaro Safari, and Kali River Rapids ride. Well, I'm not sure we enjoyed the Kali River Rapids ride the second time through. All three of us came out soaked to the bone.When we were here in 2004 we started our day earlier in the morning with the Safari. That year the animals were still having their coffee and talking about what they watched on TV the night before. This year we were on the Safari in the early afternoon and had much better viewing of the animals. Here are a couple of my favorites.

Hey, where else do you get to see pictures of elephant butts? I aim to please.
It was much warmer today with a high in the mid-80s. This was the first day on our trip that shorts were comfortable and even required attire. We're supposed to have mid-80s and sunshine the rest of the week. That said we are a SPF30 kind of family so don't expect any bronze tans on our return.
We called an early end to the day this afternoon. I enjoyed a Cohiba on the balcony this afternoon, sitting inthe sun, reading the newspaper. I can't remember the last time I did that. I think we're going to go explore around the resort this evening before the fireworks.
Tomorrow, Epcot.
Later.
No comments:
Post a Comment